problems connecting to share - security problem

John E. Malmberg malmberg at Encompasserve.org
Mon Nov 5 14:41:18 GMT 2001

> 	http://lists.samba.org/listinfo/samba-vms
>
> Message: 1
> From: wayne oakley <wayne.oakley at wacl.company>
> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:15:17 -0700

Please send only in plain text to mailing lists and newsgroups,
and anyone else who has not explicity said that they want to accept
HTML (rich text) formatted messages.

Thank you.

HTML and MIME in messages greatly lowers their priority in being
answered, and can cause them not to get delivered to all recipiants.

> I have just installed the latest version of samba for vms alpha

Please review the file SAMBA_ROOT:[DOCS]SAMBA_VMS_FAQ.TXT.  And then
let this list know if it did or did not resolve your problems.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only