Tidied up some GitLab permissions

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue May 28 04:03:36 UTC 2024

Just a note (public, in case I botched access for a non-team member)
that I've tried to tidy up some permissions on GitLab so that folks are
only a member directly of the shared development repo if they are not
on the team (who has access from the group).

I've not done the whole list, just a few.  Some of you might have got
some scary mails, but as far as I can see nobody has lost access
(because of the indirect access).

I've also removed the 'catalyst samba development' group permissions, a
hold-over from some very early days I think.

I had previously tried to set settings that would have not allowed an
outside group access anyway.

You know where to find me if I need to fix something, or nudge one of
the other gitlab owners.

Andrew Bartlett (he/him)       https://samba.org/~abartlet/Samba Team Member (since 2001) https://samba.orgSamba Team Lead                https://catalyst.net.nz/services/sambaCatalyst.Net Ltd
Proudly developing Samba for Catalyst.Net Ltd - a Catalyst IT group
company
Samba Development and Support: https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions