heimdal headers ordering (gssapi/gssapi.h, crypto-headers.h)

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Mon Mar 28 08:13:25 UTC 2022

28.03.2022 11:04, Stefan Metzmacher via samba-technical wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are your using 'waf build' directly? This that I saw the same
> problem in the past. Please use 'make' and 'make install',
> the difference is that it passes PYTHONHASHSEED=1, without that
> the order is random.

Oh ma!.. Heh.

I was using ./debian/rules build (et al), - this is what I have
inherited, which was used in Debian for a long time.

Yes indeed, d/rules invokes waf directly without using the
Makefile wrapper and without setting PYTHONHASHSEED.

This should fix my issue.

Thank you!

It'd be very nice to have this fixed inside waf too :)

/mjt