getpwuid(13891) failed Failed to finalize nt token

capricorn cap cool_capricorn80 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:35:29 UTC 2022

We never got it to working properly. With Security set as Domain. Only couple of users were able to browse to their home folders and we were getting getuid error so we change the settings to Security ADS and I installed krb5-user package but now we are getting prompt to enter username and password and even though I enter it I got the same error as posted before.