Announcement of GPUI utilitiy

Igor Chudov nir at basealt.ru
Wed Feb 9 07:55:45 UTC 2022

Hi all!

BaseALT team recently released first version ( 0.1.0 ) of GPUI software:
https://github.com/august-alt/gpui . It is designed as a Group Policy
Template file editor. It complements ADMC software (
https://github.com/altlinux/admc/ ) which was designed as a Samba domain
tree (LDAP) editor.

As for now you may try to load ADMX files into GPUI and attempt to edit
local Registry.pol file using graphical interface written in C++/Qt5. At
the moment it may be buggy but we will be glad to hear your feedback.

I can see that David Mulder is already found some bugs like:

* https://github.com/altlinux/admc/issues/348
* https://github.com/altlinux/admc/issues/347

And we're working on resolution.

--
With best regards, Igor Chudov
Modern Hardware Platform Development Manager