Offline question - waf install recompiles another 4k files after waf build built its own 4k?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Apr 4 09:12:30 UTC 2022

Hai Kees,

On 4.16.. And why the delay, well.
I'm was hitting exact same problems as Michael.
Current part is one i could not figure out and he is going strong.
Love what is going on so far, also, i had a week off, and im behind
so im reading all messages currently.

Im also soon testing again here and where i can, i chip in.
First catch up on my regular work.

Greetz,

Louis