New developer - CI build failure in /usr/include/gpg-error.h - can't read, not connected with patch at all!

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Sep 3 04:40:24 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-09-03 at 16:00 +1200, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:

> This looks like you are somehow attempting a code coverage build.
>
> The issue is that GitLab has helpfully copied he CI/CD configuration
> file setting from:
> https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/settings/ci_cd
> https://gitlab.com/grantma/samba/-/settings/ci_cd
>
> Set the CI/CD configuration file back to nothing or if that doesn't
> work, '.gitlab-ci.yml'.

Also, as you are already a member of the shared development repo, you
may start again from here in the instructions, avoiding the issues of
the forked project:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Contribute#Subsequent_Merge_Requests_.28and_complex_first_requests.29

In the meantime I've also put the above instruction into the Contribute
page.

Solutions