Getting seeds into oss-fuzz

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Wed Mar 4 08:18:31 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 27 February 2020 03:11:42 CET Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:
> G'Day Gary,
>
> We discussed in person a long-delayed task for the fuzzing effort,
> which is to provide oss-fuzz with good seeds for each of our fuzz
> targets.  It would be awesome if you can slow-burn at this when you get
> some cycles.

Thank you for working on fuzzing, but I get a mail every two days from oss-
fuzz:

samba: Coverage build failure
Friendly reminder that the the build is still failing.

Maybe fix oss-fuzz first before extending it. I've sent a patch proposal
earlier form a very quick look.

I can look into it again, but not before next week.

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D