GSoC 2020 Progress Update

hezekiah maina hezekiahmaina3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:54:03 UTC 2020

I did try the workaround given by openSUSE
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_nodejs#
but it seems I'm having a problem with the directory naming as
the po2json is actually included in the tarball and does not need to be
downloaded
through npm :
https://gitlab.com/HezekiahM/samba-ad-dc/-/blob/master/po/po2json
I removed the dependencies and devDependencies in this patch
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:Hezekiah/samba-ad-dc/remove-node-dependency-tag.patch?expand=1
I will try to rename the directories and will let you know how it goes.

Thank you.