samba-tool fsmo transfer - uncaught exception

Julien Ropé jrope at linagora.com
Fri May 24 07:00:28 UTC 2019

 > Can I ask just what is the exact command you are running ?

Here they are :

samba-tool fsmo transfer --role= forestedns -U administrator

samba-tool fsmo transfer --role= domaindns -U administrator

Transferring other roles doesn't cause an issue, but as I understand,
only the DNS-related roles require the drs_utils module.

Note that the transfer seems to be effective in the end, as shown with
the command "samba-tool fsmo show". But this exception makes me think
that something did not complete.

--
Julien ROPÉ
Support OSSA
Courriel : jrope at linagora.com
www.linagora.com
--
Message envoyé grâce à OBM, la Communication Libre par Linagora