packaging samba and spotlight

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Jan 25 10:17:49 UTC 2019

Hi Raplh,

Uhmm, same here..

And im more asking this in relation to debian/ubuntu builds.
Isnt this module enabled by default, as static module?
And im trying to understand your answer also.

I noticed these.
source3/wscript:        default_static_modules.extend(TO_LIST('rpc_mdssvc_module'))
source3/rpc_server/wscript_build:                  internal_module=bld.SAMBA3_IS_STATIC_MODULE('rpc_mdssvc_module'),
source3/rpc_server/wscript_build:                  enabled=bld.SAMBA3_IS_ENABLED_MODULE('rpc_mdssvc_module'))

Greetz,

Louis