Updated our attempt at a Heimdal import

Isaac Boukris iboukris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:59:45 UTC 2019

Hi Andrew,

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 10:22 AM Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> G'Day Isaac,
>
> Just a heads up that I've tried to again import Heimdal, so there are
> new branches up in test, based on your earlier work:
>
> https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/commits/abartlet-iboukris_lorikeet_import_round_two
>
> https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/lorikeet-heimdal/commits/lorikeet-heimdal-201812160935-2
>
> If you have any time, getting some more of the tests to pass would be
> really, really helpful, or getting some more of the patches upstream,
> if you can find more that are ready.

I've submitted some of the patches upstream, see:
https://github.com/heimdal/heimdal/pull/466

I'm glad the separation of canononicalize and enterprise was accepted,
as we should now be able to adapt the tests and restore the
PA-REQ-ENC-PA-REP protection (for the other places where we alter the
packet, we can move the check to the callback). Now I'd need to update
samba torture test accordingly.

Happy holidays!