ADS - CIFS Server Single Sign On stopped working after upgrade from 3.2.4 to 4.5.11

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jan 1 17:00:53 UTC 2019

what the TS can try/do

set the needed/preffered cyphers in idmap.conf

im on my phone so no example but ill if you google ‘samba idmap.conf windows preffered greetz louis’
then some should showup.
;-)

and make sure cifs/spn is available.

this is, i believe a bug.
the bug was, (from memory) a difference in the use of cyphers between the auth and cifs layers.

Greetz

Louis