Symbols for Python3 based builds

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 21 13:23:38 UTC 2019

On (21/02/19 13:29), Matthias Klose via samba-technical wrote:
>On 21.02.19 12:52, Andreas Schneider via samba-technical wrote:
>> See the thread at [1] which included patches to fix this.
>
>Sure I can patch these on my own.  Is this something that upstream wants to get
>done by every downstream themself?

IIRC the latest version of patches did not work on FreeBSD.
If these patches work for you I can try to fix a issue on FreeBSD.

Initially I wanted to patch fedora as well but then I decided
I do not want to diverge from default upstream.
And at that time, I was only one who wanted the change.

But it seems that more people are interested in these patches.
I just need to know that such approach will work for everyone and
can be a default in upstream.

LS