small patch for samba-tool dns add command

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Fri Feb 15 12:19:43 UTC 2019

On Friday, February 15, 2019 11:43:42 AM CET Denis Cardon via samba-technical
wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi Denis!!

> I had an issue with samba-tool dns add SRV command this morning. I
> filled a bugzilla issue and added a small patch [1]. If one add 2 space
> characters between SRV record arguments, one get a misleading error
> message (incorrect number of arguments), which is due to the incorrect
> use of split() command...

thank you very much for your contribution.

Could you please send the Certificate of Origin?

See https://www.samba.org/samba/devel/copyright-policy.html

I can help you making it a git patch then :-)

Best regards,

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D