autobuild and dnspython

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Thu Sep 6 08:06:45 UTC 2018

Thanks!

also I did send a patch through yesterday to update the third_party
version (but it seems to have got stuck in the moderator queue (size?)
as I don't see it on the list)
Anyway not sure if is necessary, not sure if opinion is divided,  some
at atleast seem in favour of dropping it from third_party which imo
makes sense as there are no real samba specific changes so it seems
pointless hosting a unpatched upstream copy :-)

Noel