dbwrap_tool: Simplify persistent/non-persistent check / dbwrap_tool: Avoid an unnecessary "else"

Tue Sep 4 08:53:11 UTC 2018

On Tue, Sep 04, 2018 at 10:49:40AM +0200, Ralph Böhme wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 04, 2018 at 10:33:16AM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > Enough is enough. Sorry for the trouble this caused.
> >
> > Review appreciated!
>
> can we please not revert this and keep the improved code? At least three of
> us (Jeremey, you, me) agree that the patches are an improvement.

Please revert this. It caused a discussion that is really not worth
it. My life does not depend on such controversial patches, and it is
better to bury it sooner rather than later if it offends people so
much. The former code worked and was much cleaner to many people, so
it's better to restore the non-controversial state than to keep people
upset.

Thanks, Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de

Meet us at Storage Developer Conference (SDC)
Santa Clara, CA USA, September 24th-27th 2018