PATCH: better (maybe) tirpc detection patch

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Fri Mar 16 11:32:31 UTC 2018

On Suse at least currently we install the new tirpc headers by
overwritting the existing system location used by gcc (I guess this is
an effort to reduce the churn from the change) Other distros might do
the same (but I intend to ask if we (suse) can change this).
However with the possiblity that some other distros do the same and the
fact the currently Suse does this the problem is that if you install
tirpc samba config thinks that samba is still using the gcc provided
headers and will not link in the required libraries (causing link
failure) This patch detects if the the ipc headers found in the sytem
patch below to tirpc

Noel