Backup and restore of GPOs (across domains)

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Jun 15 03:12:01 UTC 2018

Updated patchset with some testing of the backup and restore. Included
is a fixed generalized backup of a GPO I constructed and some additional
documentation for the generated output.

git.catalyst.net.nz/samba.git garming-gpo-backup-tidy

http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gw?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/garming-gpo-backup-tidy

Comments would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Garming