A plan

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jan 12 19:30:58 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-01-13 at 07:49 +1300, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:
> G'Day All.
>
> I ran some tests overnight as promised.
>
> The first thing to say is that we (sadly) need to drop Douglas'
> visualisation patches.  There are some python errors in the error cases
> which show up only at the end of a full run (because the DB has junk in
> it) that are not handled.

Once I started looking at branches, I see a workaround for that has
been written.  Thanks!

> Then I think we need to run tests on less than this full branch.
>
> I'll try:
>  - master plus the flapping additions
>  - metze's branch minus Douglas' patches
>  - asn's branch with the flapping additions (but not whoami)

I am building (x4) in the Catalyst Cloud:

39 sec ago 	master-and-flapping 	shortlog | log | tree
11 min ago 	no-winbind-for-4.8 	shortlog | log | tree
13 min ago 	no-catalyst-for-4.8 	shortlog | log | tree
18 min ago 	catalyst-for-4.8 	shortlog | log | tree
35 min ago 	asn-whoami 	shortlog | log | tree

https://git.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=summary

Plus metze's new autobuild tree.

I'll post some results later today.

Andrew Bartlett