[Release Planning 4.8] Samba 4.8.0

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jan 10 23:06:42 UTC 2018

What kind of symptoms were you observing and how were they occurring?

As a note, some of the check disabling that you are fiddling around with
is probably more broad than necessary in part due to the strange
requirements necessary because of DN+Binary attributes. Duplicate DNs
are allowed with different binary data, which intentionally causes
duplicate backlinks pointing to the same objects.

Cheers,

Garming