Merry Christmas!

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Dec 21 01:04:53 UTC 2018

I want to wish the whole, and I'm very glad to say growing, Samba Team
a Very Merry Christmas.

It has been a really great year for Samba.  I'm incredibly proud of
what we have achieved this year, the tooling changes we have adapted
to, GitLab and Python3 in particular, and wanted to say a massive thank
you to everybody involved.

Additionally, I particularly want to say a big thanks to those who has
supported those efforts, who adapted their own workflows and who lent a
word of encouragement.

Samba 4.10 looks like being an amazing release again.

In my particular area I'm particularly excited to see the efforts
towards the AD DC supporting the 100,000 users scale moving from 'it
works in canned test' to 'it works in the lab'.  Next stop, production!
;-)

I do wish you all a Merry Christmas and look forward to working with
you all again in the new year!

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba