Cross realm S4U2Self cont.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Aug 26 08:36:35 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-08-26 at 13:44 +0530, Isaac Boukris via samba-technical
wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thank you for the feedback!
>
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2018, 04:49 Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to do the upgrade of Samba to current Heimdal again, and
> > will take a look at your work when I get a chance.
>

> While I did try initially to aim for upstream heimdal first, I quickly
> switched back to samba's embedded heimdal as it seems the only way to
> have these changes tested (I do hope to get relevant patches upstream
> heimdal and MIT once we are happy with the changes).
>
> I hope to update the patch-set soon, with the change I mentioned in
> the last email (for clarity), and will then also summaries the work
> and insights so far.

The aim of course it to get upstream Heimdal and Samba's Heimdal
(lorikeet-heimdal) to be the same thing, but in the short term my next
task is to try and at least reduce the diff.

Having another developer who understands this stuff would be great, and
thanks for all your efforts here.