Cross realm S4U2Self cont.

Isaac Boukris iboukris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 08:14:18 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the feedback!

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018, 04:49 Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to do the upgrade of Samba to current Heimdal again, and
> will take a look at your work when I get a chance.

While I did try initially to aim for upstream heimdal first, I quickly
switched back to samba's embedded heimdal as it seems the only way to
have these changes tested (I do hope to get relevant patches upstream
heimdal and MIT once we are happy with the changes).

I hope to update the patch-set soon, with the change I mentioned in
the last email (for clarity), and will then also summaries the work
and insights so far.