DCERPC requirements for DFS-R

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Sep 7 22:49:03 UTC 2017

That all sounds very promising for an intermediate Samba-to-Samba
solution still within the protocol spec. That would be far better than
what we have right now. Though, have you checked if Windows 2016 still
supports this mode? I assume they would, given FRS was only just
deprecated in their latest service-pack type release.

Cheers,

Garming