net usershare dies for users with "Failed to init messaging context"

David Mulder dmulder at suse.com
Tue Jun 6 20:28:59 UTC 2017

Hmm, problem is the returned error is NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR, and I
wouldn't think we'd want to blanket allow that error. Looks like it's
coming from messaging_init_internal() where it just returns
NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR rather than map it from the actual returned error.

--
David Mulder
SUSE Labs Software Engineer - Samba
dmulder at suse.com