Looks like we do not have self-tests for smbcacls

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Jul 31 19:34:25 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-07-31 at 13:51 +0100, Noel Power via samba-technical
wrote:
> Please find a new version of the patchset (with tests re-written in python)
> Noel

Thanks for writing these tests.  It would have been better however if
the tests used the standard test classes like BlackboxTestCase and the
assertions that go with it.

I know it will be a pile of pain to re-work the test (again!), but the
consistency really helps as others will copy and paste from the first
example they find.

See for example python/samba/tests/blackbox/ndrdump.py

(We used to have more of those, but SambaToolCmdTest took over for
Samba tests).

Sorry,