[WIP] TDB traverse lock changes for massive AD DC perf improvement

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Apr 3 00:30:17 UTC 2017

I didn't expect that the performance improvement would be so large. It
goes to show that there was never any reason for unindexed searches to
be orders of magnitude slower. The fact that unindexed and indexed
searches are now reasonably comparable shows that we probably do need to
be working on our indexing schemes.