PATCH: Samba-VirusFilter

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Oct 14 19:27:45 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 07:08:03AM -0600, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> This patch relies on the one in the message with subject "Proposed
> Patch: write_data_iov_timeout, etc." Beyond that, it should be atomic.
>
> I believe I have brought the code into style compliance.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Trever Adams

Hi Trevor,

One thing I think we need is an official submission from
SATOH Fumiyasu <fumiyas at osstech.co.jp> (CC:ed on this)
of ackowledgement of the "Samba Copyright Policy":

https://www.samba.org/samba/devel/copyright-policy.html

as this is a significant contribution, and several of
the files are (C) SATOH Fumiyasu <fumiyas at osstech.co.jp>.

SATOH, I checked my records and I don't have an email
from you agreeing to the above - apologies if you've
already sent this in and I missed it.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.