Ftp authentication not working after upgrade

VigneshDhanraj G vigneshdhanraj.g at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:59:06 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland,

I have only local users, Just to check i connected to one AD.

Previously, with the help of pam_smbpass.so my ftp authentication for local
users working fine. Now, I used pam_winbind.so ftp authentication fails. Is
there any way to make that work as before.
Also whether pam_winbind.so is used to sync local users as pam_smbpass
doing.?

Regards,
Vigneshdhanraj G