samba4.ldap.notification.python flapping

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Mar 10 23:30:35 UTC 2016

Metze,

Just a heads-up that I've seen this test fail spuriously on the
Catalyst Cloud.

(Between all the different flapping tests, we get success about 20-30%
of the time. )

Error 3 is TIME_LIMIT_EXCEEDED.  Perhaps you can look into why this
might happen?

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

[1791(11005)/1890 at 2h22m0s]
samba4.ldap.notification.python(ad_dc_ntvfs)(ad_dc_ntvfs)
UNEXPECTED(failure):
samba4.ldap.notification.python(ad_dc_ntvfs).__main__.LDAPNotificationT
est.test_max_search(ad_dc_ntvfs)
REASON: Exception: Exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/ubuntu/autobuild/b24924/samba/source4/dsdb/tests/python/notifica
tion.py", line 179, in test_max_search
    self.assertEquals(num, ERR_ADMIN_LIMIT_EXCEEDED)
AssertionError: 3 != 11

FAILED (1 failures, 0 errors and 0 unexpected successes in 0
testsuites)

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba