[Patch] Fix the ";binary" suffix behavior

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jun 30 01:45:22 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-06-27 at 18:59 +0200, Niklas Abel wrote:

> Yes of course, I have changed it in the new patch file.

Jeremy,

After your great work on the ranged_results patch, could you work to
get this patch sorted out to be ready, particularly avoiding extra
allocations in our hot-path?

I'm just a bit swamped right now, and I figure this is a great thing to
follow up with now you are getting into the AD DC code :-)

Thanks,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba