[RFC] [WIP] tevent/glib integration
rb at sernet.de
Thu Jan 28 18:12:17 UTC 2016
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 05:58:36PM +0000, Noel Power wrote:
> On 28/01/16 14:38, Ralph Boehme wrote:
> > in the meantime I've updated the branch with more polished commits and
> > some performance enhancements (avoiding talloc where possible) and
> > also added a few simple torture tests.
> > I've also added patches to so mdssvc RPC service (Spotlight) makes use
> > of it: this is a significant cleanup and enhancement.
> > Latest patchset attached. I'm not sure this is the final version yet,
> > but it's close, so at this point I'd appreciate a closer review. Thanks!
> I tried to run the example with the lastest branch, but some weirdness there
> a) tevent_glib -t hangs for me
> b) tevent_glib -t -d0 works but is dog slow
> e.g. about X 10 times slower than it used to be
> c) tevent_glib -g is similarly slow ... you changed something in the
> example ? looking at it I didn't see anything obvious beyond superficial
are you sure you're usign the latest branch. Should look like this:
$ git lod -5
* 69d8fca46cecdcfe840c814aed388025307d5b11 (HEAD -> tevent-glib-glue) tevent: add a tevent_glib_glue test
* b573968bd73c801c134f557cc498bb8b3881e0e8 s3-mdssvc: use tevent_glib_glue in mdssvc RPC service
* 135dd19a021dbc27a6f2d920e65b9272f8b151b8 s3-mdssvc: add tevent context arg to mds_init_ctx
* a5c3d35e883d6c172f04e7ab725c0832e6c3d50e s3: tevent-glib test utiltity
* b60f612763df2d0894ac84ac202140dd60d70094 tevent: glib event loop integration
The test util works just fine here.
SerNet GmbH, Bahnhofsallee 1b, 37081 Göttingen
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
AG Göttingen, HRB 2816, GF: Dr. Johannes Loxen
More information about the samba-technical