[patchset] introduce an -O3 autobuild target - and fix a lot of errors

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Apr 18 23:04:55 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-04-18 at 22:54 +0200, Michael Adam wrote:
> Ping. Opinions?
>
> Patchset still applies/rebases cleanly after the sec.update.

Given we keep the extra target, can you just add an update to the
.travis.yml as well would be great, so we test it on github pushes?

With that added, the autobuild.py changes are Reviewed-by: me, but the
rest I'll leave for others to comment on.

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba