samba3.raw.notify flapping

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Mar 19 15:30:27 MDT 2015

I've been working on a way to test for flapping tests faster, by running
4 autobuilds in parallel on isolated machines in the Catalyst Cloud.

3 of the builds passed (not triggering the tombstone_reanimation failure
I was looking for, even after removing it from flapping), but I did get
this failure:

[359(1292)/1735 at 34m27s] samba3.raw.notify(ad_dc)
TESTING CHANGE NOTIFY WITH RECURSION
(439) wrong value for notify.nttrans.out.num_changes  0x1 should be 0x3
UNEXPECTED(error): samba3.raw.notify.recursive(ad_dc)
REASON: Exception: Exception: Unknown error/failure. Missing
torture_fail() or torture_assert_*() call?

FAILED (0 failures, 1 errors and 0 unexpected successes in 0 testsuites)

A summary with detailed information can be found in:
  ./bin/ab/summary

I realise there isn't much detail but can someone look into this?

http://samba.org/~abartlet/