PATCH multi-channel & fd passing

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Wed Mar 18 13:22:07 MDT 2015

Hi Noel,

On 2015-03-18 at 18:35 +0000, Noel Power wrote:

> I failed while trying Michael's multi-channel demo
> (http://blog.obnox.de/demo-of-smb3-multi-channel-with-samba/) with
> master,

I hope you tried multi-channel not with plain master but with my
(or metze's multi-channel) branch... ;-)
https://git.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba/samba-obnox.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master3-multi-channel

> following patch(s) seem to make things better (note: second
> patch is not necessary, just a minor cosmetic tweak)

Thanks, gonna look/test next.

And thanks for thesting the WIP code!

I will also be following up on the multi-channel work
hopefully within the next very few days!
(Was unfortunately sidetracked by other stuff.)

Cheers - Michael