GSOC 2015 Aspirant for Improving SMB3 protocol improvements

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:43:22 MST 2015

Hi David,

        I have tried reaching out to linux-cifs mailing list and Steve
French earlier even but haven't found much of a response form either one.
I guess this mailing list is not that friendly to novice and only cater
needs and discussions of frequent commiters and core samba developers.

If I do not get a response here, is there any where else I can ask for help
for getting started  ?

Regards,
Saket SInha

Regards,