Setting up CTDB on OCFS2 and VMs ...

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Jan 1 15:33:03 MST 2015

On 2015-01-01 at 19:30 +0000, Rowland Penny wrote:
> On 01/01/15 18:53, Michael Adam wrote:
> >On 2014-12-31 at 23:06 +0000, Rowland Penny wrote:
> >
> >>I cannot find any documentation to tell me this (note I am not saying it
> >>doesn't exist, just that I cannot find it).
> >Look for socket in "man ctdbd.conf"
>
> OK, tried to do as you advised, turns out there isn't a ctdbd.conf manpage
> on debian, mind you ctdbd.conf doesn't exist either.

Ah, ok... Martin has added a separate ctdbd.conf manpage in
master. I didn't verify whether it is already in released.
Apparently this is not the case.

And right, there is no ctdbd.conf man page, but this refers
to the file /etc/default/ctdb (on debian, or /etc/sysconfig/ctdb
on other distros).

> I finally find the reference in 'man ctdbd'

Good.

Cheers - Michael