Import users ldif samba3 to samba4

Vinícius Ferro Araújo vinicius.araujo at riodasostras.rj.gov.br
Sat Aug 22 01:57:26 UTC 2015

            Goodnight everyone, I want your help, I am deploying a new domain with samb4. My PDC with Samba4 already worked, I already have users and GPOS created. I have another domain, different with Samba3 + Openldap, want to get the 300 registered users and their passwords and to my mind the Samba4, I have my ldif, only it can not care for my Samba4, someone has already done this procedure? How is the ldif to be imported, has some model? I'm waiting, thank you all!

Att, Vinícius.