KCC

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Apr 1 23:21:26 MDT 2015

hi all,

I am newly employed at Catalyst IT to work on Samba with Andrew
Bartlett and Garming Sam.

Garming and I have been working on the AD Knowledge Consistency
Checker (KCC) that Dave Craft and Jelmer Vernooij started in 2011.

We've been following MS-ADTS 6.2.x and testing against a clone of a
Windows network, the two of which do not always agree.

We have found it somewhat useful to get the samba_kcc tool to produce
Graphviz dot graphs.

Our current code is at

http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gitweb?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/head/kcc-intersite-8

At this stage we are certainly *not* asking for review&push. This is
just an introductory email, forewarning you of our work.

regards,

Douglas Bagnall