ncacn_http for 4.2? (Re: RPC over HTTP (ncacn_http) implementation for DCERPC client libraries)

Samuel Cabrero scabrero at zentyal.com
Sun Sep 21 12:40:56 MDT 2014

Hi metze,

thanks for your review and improvements! I changed the binding string
options names to match the ones used in MS documentation and I have the
patches for openchange ready. The "rpc_proxy" is the name used in the
openchange profile, not related with binding string.

Samba not listening on port 593 should not be a problem as the port used
by the three services openchange connects to is known (6001, 6002 and
6004).

Samuel.

--
Samuel Cabrero - Developer