[MS-ADTS] 3.1.1.5.3.7.3 Undelete Processing Specifics Clarification [REG:114103111975376]

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 31 00:06:03 MDT 2014

Hi Kamen:
I have created a case to track this issue. A member of the open specifications team will be in touch soon.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at nkang at Microsoft dot com