Patch for WORM, git master

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Tue Oct 14 11:52:08 MDT 2014

Am 14.10.2014 um 19:35 schrieb Marc Muehlfeld:
> But everything that worked before, is still working.
> So it doesn't make it worse. It only seems to have no effect.

Ups. Sorry. I have to withdraw this statement. I tired it against the
wrong installation (having to many test VMs here :-)).

The patch break the VFS_WORM module completely. Write operations are
possible now all the time.

But if he got it work on 3.5, maybe it's close to get this fixed in
master, too. Does a developer have an idea?

Regards,
Marc