Steps to integrate LDAP with Samba4

Vivek Patil vivek.patil at springcomputing.in
Tue Oct 7 22:43:41 MDT 2014

Thanks for reply Marc.

Look I have LDAP server that I was setup before two years. And 300 users
are on LDAP server.
Now I setup Samba4 AD DC. I want to import all users on LDAP server to
Samba AD DC. How I can do this?

My purpose is, want to authenticate Windows, linux and mac system and
manage users centrally.

Regards,
Vivek