Replacing the Wiki user documentation page

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun May 4 18:47:06 MDT 2014

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 02:35:19PM +0200, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:
> what do you think about replacing the user documentation page
> (https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba) with
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/HowTo_Guide?

Do you mean replacing the first page with the contents of the second,
or rather replacing links to the first with links to the second?

The name of the first page seems kind of nondescript to me, so I think
we should avoid it. I'd support replacing the links to the
documentation with links to /HowTo_Guide (or perhaps just /Howto?).

Cheers,

jelmer