MIT Krb5 KDC in the AD DC

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jun 18 21:03:24 MDT 2014

G'Day Andreas,

I'm just wanting to touch base with you as to how we can progress your
MIT KDC efforts?

You posted your presentation to me back at SambaXP, and I responded
privately with my interest in seeing this make progress, but I wanted to
say so again here.

http://sambaxp.org/fileadmin/user_upload/SambaXP2014-DATA/wed/track2/Andreas_Schneider-TheroadtoMITKerberossupport.pdf

I notice the branch
https://git.samba.org/?p=gd/samba/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-mit-kdc has been updated recently, so I'm assuming you and GD are still polishing this off.

I would like to personally review all the changes (given my history in
the area), so it would be really good to sync up on this when you are
ready.

I'm also very happy to chat over these kind of things on Mumble.
Timezones to NZ always make that a challenge, but I wanted to make that
offer clear.

Thanks,

http://samba.org/~abartlet/