SID Compression and member servers ...

Hemanth Thummala hemanth.thummala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:56:49 MDT 2014

I haven't tested with directory access. But I have verified through the log
that all group information(including domain local group) is retrieved  and
updated netsamlogon_cache.tdb correctly. Will also verify using directory
access.

Thanks,
Hemanth.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe at gmail.com