YouCompleteMe

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Jun 5 08:35:13 MDT 2014

Ok, I reviewed that patch and let Andreas push it
without going to the list, because I thought it
would not disturb anybody.

But I see that David's general concerns are justyfied to
some extent, especially the bloating when many more files
for various build environments would be added.

Sorry to have created disturbance.

I think samba has a history of adding small developer
convenience thingies to the tree from time to time,
e.g. "make ctags".

What do others think: Should we allow this kind of
convenience in the repo? Only in a special subdirectory?
Or not at all? I don't know.

Michael