Patch to remove zlib.

Ira Cooper ira at samba.org
Mon Jul 7 10:46:47 MDT 2014

Note: To apply it  unxz it then use git am --ignore-whitespace , otherwise
you may have issues.  (xz was used to save the list a good bit of space...
it's over 500k gzipped.)

As far as why: I listened to metze/vl.  I disagree with them.

I believe that third party (non Samba Team developed) libraries do not
belong in the tree.  They are asking for trouble long term, IMHO.

Consider this patch the first step down the path to cleaning up these
libraries.

Thanks,

-Ira