[REVIEW REQUEST] recvmsg in socket_wrapper

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Mon Jan 20 11:24:40 MST 2014

Hi,

I've implemented the last missing function in socket_wrapper, recvmsg(). I've
based it on the code metze created some time ago. Jakub wrote a fd passing
test and I've written a client server test. Please review the code you can
find here:

http://git.cryptomilk.org/projects/socket_wrapper.git/log/?h=recvmsg

What's missing is support for

setsockopt(sock, IPPROTO_IP, IP_PKTINFO, &sockopt, sizeof(sockopt);

to retrieve additional packet information in the msg_control.

Thanks,

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org